Imagine how different your life would be… if only you could get the inspiration, strategies and support to bring out the passion within you and fully live the life of your dreams?
That’s only a small part of what will happen at the Women on Fire Retreat – Ignite Your Life – and Soar!
Dear fabulous woman:
In all my years coaching women, I have never met a woman who didn’t – somewhere in her deepest depths — have the spark of a great idea or a longing for herself that she wanted to share with her family, her community, the world.
That’s why more than a decade ago I began to introduce and connect the phenomenal women I knew and worked with so they could meet each other and learn how “isolation is the dream-killer” – and that inspiration, strategies and support pave the way to a life you truly want.
In these gatherings women could find and share what they were “on fire” about and receive the support they needed to go after their dreams.
We became Women on Fire®.
We celebrate and support each other’s lives and dreams. From professional to personal. We get together at teas, in coaching groups, at an annual retreat…And, this year, our annual big event – Ignite Your Life – and Soar! – will be held in beautiful Naples, Florida at the gorgeous beachside resort, The Waldorf Astoria.
And, you are invited!
Please join me on February 28 and March 1, 2014 to meet other inspiring women just like you and to take the next steps toward your big dreams even if you’re not exactly sure yet what that dream is!
As always, this year’s event will be a fun, fulfilling and interactive workshop that will help you to ignite your true desires and take powerful steps to the life you truly want and deserve!
You will spend TWO extraordinary days (well, really a day and a half so you have plenty of time for fun in sunny Naples) surrounded by the uplifting energy of other fantastic women like you.
At this transformational event, we will celebrate your life and cheer on your successes. We will provide a safe space for you to ask for help with whatever you are struggling with and launch you into the new year toward your dreams, desires and wishes!
If you haven’t been able to personally experience a Women on Fire event yet, here’s how to know if this retreat is right for you:
- You love being in the energy and support of other great women!
- You’re excited about the possibilities your life holds and want practical strategies and support to take it to the next level.
- You enjoy your Women on Fire membership and want to experience the opportunity to meet other Women on Fire members in person.
- You feel successful and that you are on the path to your dreams, but you want and need to be recharged and reinvigorated.
- You’re going through one (or more) of life’s many transitions and need inspiration, strategies and support, confidence and courage to move forward fearlessly.
- You are worn out and worn down, and you need a break to reset, reorient and recharge your life toward what you want the most.
- You have long-held dreams and desires that you just can’t seem to make happen fully — yet!
- You are dazed, disappointed and wondering what happened to all the exciting dreams you used to have. Let’s dust them off so you can start moving toward them again.
- On paper, you appear to have it all, but things still just don’t feel right. There is emptiness where your joy should be.
- You understand the value and benefit of spending time with other talented, inspiring women and you want the opportunity to share and celebrate your life and theirs.
If even one of these statements describes what you’re feeling and captures what you want for your life right now, that’s a good sign that this event is for you!
Women on Fire is the ultimate ‘you go,girl’ community for inspiration and support to manifest your own inner light.Marianne Williamson, New York Times' best-selling author, lecturer, U.S. Congressional candidate
I know many of you may worry about taking time away from your family and hesitate to spend money on yourself – despite how reasonably priced this event is – for such a special weekend in the middle of winter that is designed solely for refueling your energy, light and love for your life.
Our lives are so busy! It’s a constant struggle to focus on yourself in the midst of the day-to-day chaos.
We are usually taking care of every thing and everyone else – leaving our greatest dreams and desires to discover, or on the back-burner, if we even think of them at all.
Here are what past attendees have said about their experiences at a Women on Fire retreat:
Going to a Women on Fire Retreat is an amazing experience. From the moment you walk in the door, there is something inexplicable in the air! In a world of constant demands on your time, it’s almost as if time stands still for that day. You are surrounded by women of all ages who have a common purpose: to accept, support, and love each other. You won’t find a “mean girl” mentality here; quite the contrary! No one is competing……we are all too busy cheering each other on! Whoever you are when you walk in the door, you’ll be lifted a little higher when you leave!Laura Benton, Senior Consultant at J.Ferm LLC, Mom, Columbus, OH
I consider “Women on Fire” to be the ultimate networking forum where you make true, heartfelt connections. Everyone authentically cares about what you’re “on fire” about, and everyone seeks to really help each other in their endeavors. This goes beyond handing out business cards, this is a place where you make real friends. I applaud Debbie Phillips for being the driving force behind “Women on Fire” and its greatest role model.Sophfronia Scott, Writer, Student, Mother, Newtown, CT
The Women On Fire retreat was a must for me; I needed every moment of support, inspiration, and tools for articulating my dreams and moving them forward. Regardless of where we all stood in our businesses or personal lives that weekend, in that space and time we all stood for each other. What a powerful energy and experience, one that carries on long after the closing circle.Jenifer Madson, Executive coach, Speaker, Producer, Author, New York, NY
So… now that you have a sense of the transformation that is possible for you at this Women on Fire event, here’s a closer look at all that you’ll receive as a participant and member of this life-affirming and powerful gathering.
A sampling of what you can expect during our retreat:
- Inspiration, strategies and support from – me! — pioneering Life and Executive Coach of over 20 years and the Founder of Women on Fire® – Debbie Phillips. I no longer take on one-on-one coaching clients. Instead, I devote myself to providing Women on Fire with powerful and transformative events like Women on Fire Days, Paris Vision Trips and Retreats. I love the opportunity to share my years of coaching, strategies and support with you, in person, for an entire weekend. Because I know you are busy, dedicated to your commitments, and torn in many directions, we have tailored this event to be packed with powerful content, at a very reasonable price, for a very special weekend!
- This year’s retreat will have an emphasis on your larger impact and we will be screening a groundbreaking, award winning documentary, along with having one of the screenwriters speak on behalf of the film.
- Many surprise guests and panelists including (guests when secured) If you’ve attended a Women on Fire retreat in the past, you know the quality of women who share their ups and downs, joys, knowledge and secrets to love, life and success. Just wait until you see all we have in store for you in Naples!
- You’ll have time to connect with other like-minded women and gain new ideas, support and encouragement so you can make the leap forward into the life you know is inside you.
- You will have interactive experiences to celebrate where you’ve been and next steps toward what you really want in your life. (Be assured, you will never be called on or forced to speak if you don’t want to.)
As a life and executive coach who’s worked with busy professional women for the past 15 years (many of whom are moms, too), I understand the demands on your precious time and energy.
As women, we are so busy trying to hold everything together there is little time left for us to focus on our needs, wants and desires.
With all that you do, you deserve to give yourself this one deliciously delightful, soul satisfying weekend!
For all the women out there who think they have to always put their best face forward, women on fire gives you a safe place of support to open up and be authentic! This is hands down the best group of women you will EVER meet!Vicki Irvin, Founder of Vicki Irvin Enterprises, Camp Springs, MD
So that you will have a very clear picture of what you’ll experience and receive as part of Ignite Your Life — and Soar!, here’s a detailed overview of the weekend:
1. Inspiration, strategies and support from me! — Debbie Phillips. I’m the Founder of Women on Fire® and I’ve been a Life and Executive Coach for nearly 20 years. I no longer can take on individual coaching clients. Instead, I devote myself to providing Women on Fire with powerful and transformative events and materials such as this Retreat as well as Vision Days, trips to Paris, teas and so much more. I love to share my years of experience in journalism, politics and business and my coaching strategies and support with you, in person, for an entire weekend.
Because I know you are busy, dedicated to your commitments, and torn in many directions, we have tailored this event to be packed with powerful content, at a very reasonable price, for a very special weekend!
2. This year’s retreat will emphasize the larger role we play as women change agents in this world. We will be screening the groundbreaking, award-winning documentary “Girl Rising.” One of the movie’s writers and participants, the author and activist — and a Woman on Fire — Loung Ung will join us for a special discussion.
3. There will be surprise guests and panelists! If you’ve attended a Women on Fire retreat in the past, you know the quality of women who share their ups and downs, joys, knowledge and secrets to love, life and success. Wait until you see who we have in store for you in Naples!
4. You’ll have time to connect with other like-hearted women and gain new ideas, support and encouragement so you can make the leap forward into the life you know is inside you.
5. You will meet special guests and panelists who are role models and inspiration for living the life of your dreams.
6. You will reconnect with Women on Fire members you know and love from around the country and Canada.
From the Women on Fire Retreat in Chicago – we were all a little chilly standing outside for this picture! Not so, when we take our 2014 picture in Naples, Florida!
Special note to Women on Fire who’ve attended past retreats:
This weekend is especially for you. I don’t have to convince you of the benefits of celebrating and updating your dreams and reconnecting with the warm, enthusiastic energy that is Women on Fire. Each event is unique and special because of the women who attend.
You will also:
1. Receive our renowned “greatie bag” that will be filled with an abundance of goodies big and small to keep you inspired and excited throughout the year.
2. Craft your next steps forward so you can take what you learned and discovered home with you and put it into practice.
3. Learn the Number #1 reason what stops you from having what you want – and it’s not money!
4. Gather a circle of support that will propel you forward.
5. Participate in an inspiring closing ceremony before we all say farewell to each other until the next Women on Fire event.
…and much, much more…
Please note, this event is not for you if:
- Attending would stress your family finances to the breaking point.
- You have a hard time being present for other women, listening, sharing, or cheering on others’ successes.
- You don’t believe you deserve to attend.
- You don’t see the value of investing in your own growth or well-being.
- You don’t believe that joy, excitement, connection and friendship can go hand-in-hand with learning and growth.
- You don’t particularly enjoy connecting with new women, making new friends and contacts.
BUT if the description of this exciting weekend makes you feel hopeful, excited and even a little giddy about what to expect, this could be just the BIG ticket for you to take the next leap forward in your life!
At our last retreat in Chicago, Women on Fire members came from more than 25 states and from every corner of the country and Canada.
Why? Because there is something very connecting, inspiring and uplifting for those who participate in Women on Fire programs.
It’s also why Women on Fire teas and events have grown in popularity, first in New York City, then Boston, Columbus, Ohio, Chicago, Los Angeles, Traverse City, Michigan, as well as, Martha’s Vineyard, Santa Fe, Naples, Florida and Paris, France!
The Women on Fire Retreat is like nothing else out there. I’m the type of attendee who wants to know in advance why I’m going and whom I’m most likely to meet. When I go to the WOF retreats, that never crosses my mind. I don’t have to do any pre-planning or organizing. All I have to do is show up and each time I do, exactly the right people and opportunities are revealed. Attending and getting the most from WOF retreats requires me (Ms. Perfectionist and Micro-Manager) to sit back and relax, not move into action. It is my “safe haven” for personal development and a time in my busy life to be connected by unconditionally supportive women with no agendas. It’s just pure joy!Jessika Ferm, Founder of J.Ferm LLC, Executive coach, Professional dancer, Columbus, OH
So I invite you to join us February 28 to
March 1, 2014 in Naples, Florida.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Women on Fire Retreat Details
What: A life-changing event that will lead you to live the life you’ve only dreamed of.
Date: Friday and Saturday, February 28-March 1, 2014
Time: 8:30AM Registration. 9AM-5PM Friday, February 28; and 9AM-1PM Saturday, March 1. (Stay tuned for information about a possible evening event on Friday.)
Where: The Waldorf Astoria Naples
Cost: $997 non-members; $497 for members; $397 for members who register before January 20, 2013.
$600 SAVINGS if you are a monthly Women on Fire member!
If you aren’t yet a member, it’s not too late to join and take advantage of this HUGE savings.
and register for the retreat at the discount price! Two-part payments are available for members. As a Women on Fire member you also have the option to bring a guest for the member discounted rate.
Registration discounts are available until January 20, 2013 or until the event sells out. After January 20, the cost is $497 for members and $997 for non-members.
We chose a perfect spot for you to escape the cold this winter! The Waldorf Astoria Naples is a stunning beach resort located on 23 beautiful acres along the Gulf of Mexico.
The hotel is within minutes of designer shopping, world-class restaurants and the charming downtown of Naples. As guests of the Waldorf Astoria Naples, you will also have access to the full range of services at the gorgeous Golden Door Spa, a sanctuary on the hotel property that is only steps from your hotel room.
You are eligible for a special Women on Fire discount rate for rooms from Thursday, February 27 through Sunday, March 2, 2014. In order to receive the discounted rate when booking your room, call the hotel and mention our group name – 2014 Women on Fire Retreat or go to this site.
You can call 888-722-1270 or click here for reservations.
Tower guest rooms with coastal views
Choice of: Double Queen or King
*If you wish to share a room and are looking for another Women on Fire member as a roommate, please contact Dianne before making a reservation. She can be reached at Dianne@womenonfire.com.
Your discounted room rate: $289 per night (originally $379) + $10 hotel charge (originally $20). Click here to book your room.
Getting to Naples: We suggest flying into Fort Myers Airport (RSW) which is located 30 minutes away from the resort. Transportation can be arranged through the hotel for airport pickup and drop-off, or you have the option to rent a car for the weekend.
$600 SAVINGS if you are a monthly Women on Fire member!
** We want to be as helpful as possible so you can be a part of this event. As I am sure you understand, we need to add a small administrative fee to cover the charges incurred from our bank.
Attendance at this event is limited to 150 women and it is expected to sell out quickly!
If you know another fabulous woman in your life who would benefit from this event too, you are welcome to invite or pass along this invitation to her: your best friend, girlfriend, sister, mother, niece, daughter, business partner or colleague. Women on Fire events are even more fulfilling as a shared experience!
Thank you so much for being a part of the Women on Fire community.
I can’t wait to see you in Naples and share my big dream – to make this the best-ever Women on Fire retreat and for you have what you need to make all your dreams come true!
Here’s to celebrating you and your dreams!
P.S. Women on Fire Guarantee: If for any reason this event does not live up to your expectations, please let me know by lunch of the first day of the retreat and we will refund your money. No questions asked!
P.P.S. If a weekend of connection, learning, inspiration, strategies and support combined with presentations and meeting fabulous women in person seems like it would be right for you, I urge you to register today. This event will sell out, so grab your seat now!
P.P.P.S. If you have any questions, or if you wish to register by phone, please email our Member Care Director, Dianne, at Dianne@womenonfire.com and she will be happy to help you.
$600 SAVINGS if you are a monthly Women on Fire member!
Here’s what a few more past participants said after attending “Women on Fire” retreat:
Being in a room full of women who are non-judgmental, supportive and “in your corner” no matter what, is a feeling that is beyond compare. I don’t know any other place where you can walk up to anyone in the room, introduce yourself and have a conversation that is safe, loving and perhaps life changing! It’s a miraculous event.Lisa Umberger Arundale, Performing artist, Speaker, Naples, FL
The Women on Fire Retreat is a great investment in yourself! It is a time to renew your passion, re energize yourself and refresh your perspective. Connecting with these amazing women is such a positive experience. It really is true: when you leave a Women on Fire event, you feel inspired, supported and have strategies to take your life in the direction you desire.Julie Moorehead, Vice president of Demarle at Home, Mom, Newark, OH
Women on Fire has changed my life! I have always operated in a man’s world (investment banking and automotive). I never saw the value of women’s groups and thought they were “too soft”. Thanks to Debbie Phillips, my ways have changed and I am leading a more fulfilled life. Women on Fire Paris and the Women on Fire retreat have allowed me to pursue what actually makes me happy instead of just pursuing what I thought should make me happy. I have found tremendous value in the friendships I’ve developed and the warmth I’ve received. It’s filled up my spiritual cup.Jill Dulitsky, Owner of Key Hyundai franchises, Mom, West Hartford, CT
I’ve never been to an event where there was so much acceptance to be Who You Are, Where You Are, right now. Debbie Phillips and team created a remarkably safe and inspiring space for us to explore our dreams, but never through a message we should be doing more or playing bigger. As a result each woman’s brilliance shined through. Through different exercises and inquires we tapped into our BIG dreams and over the two day event we opened to great possibilities for our lives. Personally, I met so many lovely, smart, and purposeful women I now have a new “home” I’m passionate about. Debbie Phillips expertly knows what it takes to support all Women On Fire and does so with warmth, acceptance, grace and lots of love. It was a terrific event!Cari Vollmer, Executive and life coach, Mom, Founder of Passion to Profit, Minneapolis, MN
Attending the Women on Fire retreat was the breath of fresh air I needed in the middle of my busy life. Taking the time to stop and connect with other women and to share our stories was so valuable. I left feeling filled and on fire about what’s next for me!Becky Adams, Managing partner at Flourish Press, Mom, San Diego, CA
The Women on Fire retreat is a place where the voices of all women are valued, heard, affirmed and encouraged. It’s an experience of community and fellowship. If you’ve been feeling alone, you will see you are not alone. If you want to be inspired by the courage and stories of other women, go to Women on Fire retreat.Dana Frost, Life coach, Owner of Capim Santo Alchemy, Mom, Chicago, IL
Women on Fire is a gathering of the most amazing women you will ever meet, brought together by the incredible Debbie Phillips, who has an innate ability to help women connect with each other. The support of other women transcends all age groups, economic classes, and job types. You can be a stay at home mom or a top executive, and the support and understanding is there, no matter who you are or where you came from. Being a part of Women on Fire has changed my life!Kay Raypholtz, Writer, Mom, Student, Pioneer, OH
If you have any questions, or if you wish to register by phone, please email our Member Care Director, Dianne, at Dianne@womenonfire.com and she will be happy to help you.
$600 SAVINGS if you are a monthly Women on Fire member!
Due to the special nature of this event, should you need to cancel on or before January 31, 2014, you will receive a 50% refund of your fee. Starting February 1, 2014, should you cancel, there will be no refunds. And, in the spirit of our Women on Fire community, we would encourage you to donate your seat to another woman who could benefit and enjoy the event on your behalf.